We have a lot of problems at work that need attention. Therefore, the loader should be regularly maintained after use. Now let's learn how to use and maintain the hydraulic oil of the loader.
1. Hydraulic oil must be strictly filtered. The loader should have crude oil and fine oil filters in the hydraulic system as required. The oil filter should be checked and cleaned frequently, and if damaged, it should be replaced in time. When filling oil into the hydraulic oil tank, it should pass through an oil filter of 120 mesh or more.
2. Regularly check the cleanliness of the hydraulic oil and replace it regularly according to the working conditions of the small loader.
3. Do not disassemble the hydraulic components of the loader easily. If disassembly is required, clean the parts and place them in a clean place to avoid impurities mixed in during reassembly.
4. Prevent air from entering. Oil is generally considered to be incompressible, but air is more compressible (about 10,000 times more compressible than oil). When the pressure is low, air dissolved in the oil can escape from the oil, creating air bubbles and air pockets. Under high pressure, the air bubbles are quickly crushed and compressed rapidly, producing noise. At the same time, air mixed in the oil can also cause the actuator to crawl, reduce stability, and even cause vibration.
5. Prevent the oil temperature from being too high. The working temperature of loader hydraulic oil is generally in the range of 30-80 °C. If the oil temperature is too high, the viscosity of the oil will decrease, the volumetric efficiency of the oil pump will decrease, the lubricating film will become thinner, the mechanical wear will increase, the seals will age and deteriorate, and the sealing performance will be lost.
Through the above information, I hope that we must take good care of the loader when using it, so that we can use it for a longer time.